Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas!






Christmastime is here! 

That means, it's time to crank out some favorite holiday tunes. Nothing says Christmas, like Christmas Music! So, the next project on the list is to put together some Christmas tunes for the blog!

A few years ago I found a great collection of Christmas piano music with a George Winston feel to it. It was a blast to play, right out of the box on an acoustic instrument. We were babysitting a grand piano at the time in our house. And, playing this music at the holidays was such a treat. I no longer have the grand piano, but we do have a digital keyboard (the inspiration for this blog!) and so, I'll be once again, putting the digital instrument to good use! 

Have I said how excited I am? Well, I am! I've already gathered the music, arranged the settings, filled our home with the tunes.... (And, yes, the computer was finally fixed!) So now, all that needs to be done, is the recording! 

I hope to do that within the next week. And when I do, I hope you enjoy a little Christmas music to accompany your holiday season! 

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment